e.e. cummings

anyone lived in a pretty how town • sun moon stars rain • and down they forgot as up they grew

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

another week...

the job hunt has yet to go anywhere tangible. one of my favorite parts of it is what a learning experience it is. without this search i never would have discovered awesome sites like chickagoan (a site dedicated to empowering chicago women), delish (this is now my number one site for recipes, i made a fabulous chicken and broccoli dish last night!), icon worldwide (an awesome company based in switzerland), or lola&bailey (a random site, but i am in love with 'the lunch tote' and cannot explain it). oh! also i found some of my stuff from my time at fafard, the elusive second internship that the cd broke and i couldn't get any of my work off of it! check some of it out below (i'm going to keep searching for more of it)...


No comments:

Post a Comment