e.e. cummings

anyone lived in a pretty how town • sun moon stars rain • and down they forgot as up they grew

Thursday, July 22, 2010

and again!

in a crazy turn of events... i learned (as we were wrapping up my mattress for its permanent removal from my clemson apartment) that my mom has decided to move! the news was a shock, but the place is awesome and completely perfect for her. the backyard is fabulous and she will surely turn it into a piece of art. i'm hoping that she'll let me help her out so i can attempt to gain just a tid bit of gardening knowledge from her. so now i need to slyly unpack only a small portion of the things i really need these next couple of weeks seeing as i will now spend a majority of my time moving out yet again! poor sara has been waiting on my to mesh together a few chosen fonts and her handwriting and here i am only just now finding my computer after all the packing and unpacking! i guess now that i'm here the job hunt should also begin. this should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment